The 24 in 48 readathon is coming here again soon! I enjoy readathons so much but I never really do them that often. Two years ago I participated in the 24 in 48 readathon and it was super fun, increasing my reading count and letting me become antisocial and read all day long in my bedroom!
Technically this isn’t a TBR, because this list is a long one. It’s more like all the books I have or own and am excited to get into soon. In the end I will probably only finish one or two books, but rest be assured I will definitely document my progress daily – if not hourly.
Plans and Goals
So for this weekend these are my general plans and goals:
- Finish at least two books
- Improve my Goodreads reading challenge so that it’s at least 2 books ahead of schedule
- Spend a total of at least 20 hours reading
- Track my hourly progress with an app
- Go through the list of participants and check out what they are reading, their progress, and their TBRs and generally interact with the other readathoners
Super excited to be joining this time. Definitely check out the original readathoner’s website and their Frequently Asked Questions, and leave me a comment if you are also joining! Feel free to link to your own TBR post so we can share all the love and excitement. Wish me luck!