Hello everyone, and welcome back to my blog! It’s been a hectic week, and will be quite busy for me in the next couple of weeks, but I’ll try my best to post according to schedule for you guys! Anyways, in this post I’d like to talk to you about the TV shows I watched in the past three months or so. Let’s jump right in!
As per usual, let’s begin with the okay TV shows that didn’t completely blow my mind, or the ones I haven’t finished.
- Final Table – as mentioned previously, it’s a fun reality show about cooking, but with more professional and high-class chefs. They explore different national dishes of countries all over the world.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine – one of my favourite TV shows ever is back with a new season! It’s super awesome, hilarious, but also very relevant and mind-opening and touching. Love the characters, love the story, love the script, love everything!
- Sex Education – this is a show I liked but didn’t continue watching after the first episode. I don’t know why, I just haven’t really felt the push to continue watching. Although I’m sure if I have a weekend free I’d try and spend it watching the lovely characters.
- Steven Universe – another new favourite, which I already mentioned in my previous Recently Watched, Steven Universe is such a heartwarming, amazing, adorable animated series that gets better and better. Loved the latest episodes and cannot wait for the newer ones to come out.
- Flavorful Origins – a lovely series of quite short episodes focused on origins of unique raw materials that creates amazing dishes specifically in a small region in China. The camerawork and the focus on origins is lovely and makes for an insightful food show.
Terrace House: Opening New Doors
My housemates and I have been loving watching this Japanese reality show in which six strangers are put in a lovely house and people watch how they interact and live with each other without any script or prompted events. This version is more lovely and fun to watch, with amazing and lovable people that made us laugh and smile a lot.
The Dragon Prince
I thoroughly loved the new season of The Dragon Prince, which is named the new Avatar: Last Airbender because of the nature of its animation, the unique worldbuilding and amazing characters. In this second season we get to explore the characters we’ve come to known and loved in the previous season, and the plot thickens as new conflicts arise. There’s also a lot of character development, fun magic sorcery stuff, and awesome magical creatures!
Voltron: Legendary Defenders
This is a new obsession of mine, an animated show about a gang of teenagers in space, each having their own spaceship (in the form of a lion!) which can form a huge Gundam-like robot called Voltron. I’m only on season 2 out of 7 seasons, and I’m loving everything about it: the characters, the humour, the world, the sci-fi elements and the fantastical elements, the animation, the plot… It’s so fun, even though it slightly feels like they’re intended for younger audiences. Overall a very exciting show that I’m surprised no one ever talks about.
What have you been watching these past few months? Let me know in the comments!