Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! It’s that time of the year again to wrap up my favourite TV shows that I watched in the past three months. As I was listing all the shows I watched since last time I finished The Office, I found myself with a long list of awesome shows! So without further ado, let’s start!
As usual, let’s start with the shows I didn’t really enjoy to finished till the end:
- Working!! – an anime workplace comedy my boyfriend and I tried out and quite enjoyed, but just didn’t really click with
- Final Table – this is a very fun and unique cooking show that my housemates and I tried but just haven’t really loved
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina – it’s a little too teenager-y and filled with too aesthetically pleasing scenes and weird storyline.
- Terrace House: Boys and Girls in the City – this is a Japanese reality show that me and my housemates are obsessed with because it’s just so fun and filled with drama. It’s definitely fun.
- Fargo – I’ve been watching an episode every other week or so, whenever I have the time (and lately I haven’t had the time). I do really enjoy it, I just never got the huge urge to really binge-watch the whole thing.
And now, let’s continue with the ones that I tremendously enjoyed!
I’ve already posted a whole review about this mini-series, and I must say I highly enjoyed it. Well acted, amazing dialogues, great cinematography, and definitely a thrilling exciting British crime drama.
As a huge lover of the Avatar series, I gave this show a try and really liked it. It’s fun, has a unique world and amazing animation, and the plot though sometimes predictable is fun to follow. It’s definitely intended for younger audiences but as adults I still really enjoyed it.
After loving The Office, I recommended that my boyfriend try Parks and Rec and we ended up bingeing the whole thing within several weeks. It’s super fun – I’ve watched the show years before and loved the characters and it’s nice to refresh the memory on funny scenes and lovely moments between the lovable characters.
This is a show we watched quite a while back, but another one that we really binge-watched because the drama and the characters are just so engaging and we just wanna know what happens next! It’s heartwarming and I love the take on autistic people since I used to study together with them in my middle and high school.
Yet another hyped up show! But with a very attractive lead in this one *wink*. I really liked the story in general, and it’s a very binge-worthy show as well. Richard Madden is excellent, and I love all the other characters and plot twists in it.
I read the amazing novel that inspired this show right before I watched it with my friends, and we absolutely loved it. It’s fricking scary, so so filled with drama, the cinematography and the dialogues are excellent, I love all the characters and their acting, and it’s just so so well made. We loved every second of watching it and had a hard time sleeping at night. It was of course very hyped during the Halloween-time when everyone raved about it, but I’m here to tell you to watch it if you haven’t, cause it’s really worth the hype.
Finally, the best for last! Like I mentioned in my Here and Now, my boyfriend and I have been loving this show. It’s adorable, has amazing songs, lovable characters you wanna hug all the time (but also with excellent character development, I might add!), and such an exciting plot. It’s just so incredibly amazing, and such a pleasant surprise. I just caught up with all the episodes a couple of days ago and really felt how amazing the whole show is. My favourite character? Steven ❤
What shows did you watch and loved lately? Are you a binge-watcher like me and my housemates are?